(art. 13-14 GDPR and Law Decree 101/2018)
Your personal data (ex. name, surname, ID, address, phone number, e-mail, bank details, payment details, IP address etc.) collected by us, are handled by ECOPLAST SRL. having the Ownership of Personal Data Handling in full compliance of the principles of personal data protection established by GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in
art. 4 Privacy Law and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: the collection, registration,
organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction,
comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion and destruction of the
data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper (registration forms, order forms) and
electronic and/or automated processing (management softwares, accounting softwares).
The processing is carried out:
a) with the following purposes, without your express consent (art. 24 lett. a), b), c) Privacy
Law and art. 6 Lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- enter into a contract for the Data Controller's services;
- pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relations with you;
-obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of
the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right of defense in court;
- sign in to the site.
Failure to provide consent to data processing may make it impossible to obtain the service requested.
Subject to explicit denial by the person concerned, the user’s data may also be processed for
the following purposes:
b) only subject to your prior specific and distinct consent (art. 23 and 130 Privacy Code and art. 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing purposes:
- sending via mail or postal service and/or e-mail and/or text messages and/or phone contacts of commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by ECOPLAST SRL and third parties;
- market and statistic survey, marketing and references on advertising communications (press, radio, TV, Internet etc.), product preferences;
If you're an existing Customer, we may send You commercial communications about the Data Controller's services and products similar to those you've already used, subject to Your approval (art. 130 c. 4 Privacy Code).
2) The provision of your data is mandatory according to legal and contractual obligations, thus the complete or partial denial to provide them may make it impossible to obain the service requested.
The user can decide not to provide any data or subsequently deny the processing of data already provided: in that case, the User won't receive newsletters, commercial communications or advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, He still will have right to the Services refferred to in point "a" of "Method and Purpose of Data Processing".
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
3) Without prejudice to the communications carried out in accordance with legal and contractual obligations, all data that will be collected and processed will be submitted, for the above purposes, exclusively to the following interested categories:
- Accounting and Administrative;
- Public Authorities;
- Commercial consultants (subject to positive consent);
Without the necessity of an express consent (ex art. 24 lett. a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller can submit Your data, for the purposes expressed in the previous pages, to Supervisory Bodies, Legal Autorithies, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, and to whom the submittance is mandatory by law.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as autonomous Data Controllers. Your data won't be disseminated.
DURATION OF DATA RETENTION
4) The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the
aforementioned purposes and in any case for no longer than 10 years after the termination of
the relationship for the purposes referred to in the current relationship and no longer than 2
years after the data collection for Marketing Purposes.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous
contact with company representatives, will be immediately cancelled or processed
anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly
acquired the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial
promotion or market research activity.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
5) Under the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested
party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current
legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Confirmation request of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- Know its origin;
- Receive an intelligible communication;
- Receive information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- Request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous
form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary
for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- In cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a
structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
Your requests have to be addressed to the Data Controller. The requestes will be sent to:
- registered mail: ECOPLAST SRL – VIALE BRIANZA 26 LENTATE SUL SEVESO (MB) - ITALY
- pec e-mail:
The Data Controller is: ECOPLAST SRL
In the person of: ANDREA CARLOTTA GUERRA
[email protected]DATA TRANSFER
Personal data are stored on devices located at the headquarters of the Data Controller,
Lentate Sul Seveso (MB) – Viale Brianza, 26 - Italy, within the European Union.
In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move
data even in non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the
transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions,
subject to the stipulation of the contractual clauses and standard verifications by the